Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Proverbial Fork In The Road

Up until now, I have never faced that daunting fork in the road which others seem to speak of. I always approached life in a manner such as, "I'll make whichever decision seems right to me and others and take whatever comes." I never found myself stressing over a decision.

Not that I am necessarily stressing a decision right now, but I have found myself standing at the fork and having a difficult time discerning which path is the better path (if there is a better path). And the crazy thing is that I knew 5 months ago there was going to be a decision that had to be made and at that time, I made my desicion. Then, all of a sudden, I find myself know being torn between the two options.

Its a crazy thing, I tell you. I feel like this is my rite of passage into the human race. Animals don't ponder things...they just do. Humans are the only idiots that stress over decisions. I guess I am finding myself graduating from the ranks of animals into humanity. Hmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home