Friday, July 06, 2007

Rainbow Buddies....Unite, and Almost Get Arrested!

To my former roommates:
...2 whom aren't on the blogsite.
...1 whom doesn't ever read this blogsite.
...and 1 whom reads it but never contributes....

I was inspired a couple of days ago when I was talking to Mr. Barry Charlie Apel II on the phone. We were catching up with each other's lives, you know, doin' the fiddle. Anywho, we had to end the conversation on the abrupt side of things because Mr. Barry Charlie Apel II was being pulled over by a cop.

Now, unfortunately, the Helena Boys are no strangers to confronting the Law. Whether it be from a loud house-party to spending time on a roadside near the airport....we have shared the honor of facing the Law...together...as roommates...nay, as Rainbow Buddies. In rememberance of these times spent together, and because I couldn't help but to wonder if I had anything to do with Charlie getting pulled over, I have decided to continue this tradition in spirit and make a new goal.

The new goal....I want to be responsible for each one of my Rainbow Buddies being confronted by a cop.

Let the games begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home