Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sky-riffic

Can I just say that the sky has to be the most incredible canvas in the world?

Nowhere else is it possible to see so many different colors and shapes coming from the same medium. Anything is possible in the sky. Whether it is morning/evening and the sun is just rising/setting or if it is night with a canopy of a bajillion stars or if it is a thunderstorm on the horizon.

The sky is a beautiful canvas capable of showing forth an almost infinite supply of jewels.

I give 3 thumbs up to the sky....2 from me and 1 from my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Honnie, I give the sky 2 thumbs up, too.

And I give you 2 thumbs up for consistently blogging despite us!!

This will become a used blog by all Helena someday. I'm sure of it. Thanks for being the fuel to the dream I only had enough fuel to start.

It may take me a while to catch-up...I'm still thinking of a super hero it would suck to be if deemed an invalid.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home