Thursday, November 30, 2006

State Rankings

So a neuron once fired in my brain that prompted me to wonder, "of the states that I have been to, which one is my favorite?"

So I set out to answer that question. The following is a list of the states ordered to my liking; and a brief description of why the ranking. Texas is excluded as it is my homestate and there could be some bias there....But of course there will be biasm, this is a list of my favorite states!

1) California - beautiful mountains, beautiful shorelines, beautiful deserts....everthing
2) Colorado - Cream de la Rockies
3) Wyoming - Home of Yellowstone
4) Utah - Zion and other National Parks
5) Montana - Beautiful wilderness....and Yellowstone
6) Idaho - Beautiful wilderness....and Yellowstone
7) Nevada - A freakin' unique state
8) New York - Cooperstown...Baseball Hall of Fame
9) Minnesota - Family ties
10) South Dakota - Mt. Rushmore....why?
11) Delaware - I have no idea
12) Indiana - Friends in Indy; vacationed to see'em twice
13) Florida - I don't know why...but I've vacationed there 4 or so times so I must like it
14) Arizona - Grand Canyon - WOW!
15) Tennessee - It was a long state to drive thru (twice)
16) New Mexico - Dunno, it has mountains, i guess
17) Louisiana - close to Texas; easy gambling
18) Oklahoma - pretty landscapes close to Texas
19) Arkansas - see above
20) Missouri - St. Louis is a pretty cool city; Cardinals are a pretty cool baseball team
21) North Carolina - Junk use to live there
22) Illinois - Chicago does NOT blow
23) Michigan - don't know; a fitting state for 23
24) Pennsylvannia - Philadelphia; home of the US
25) New Jersey - Spent the night there (worst night of my life)
26) Nebraska - fueled great argument on a roadtrip
27) Virginia - hmmm
28) Wisconsin - Milwaukee? sure
29) Ohio - Football Hall of Fame
30) Mississippi - Brother was born here
31) Maryland - proximity to D.C.
32) South Carolina - spent 1 hr here; sure? why not?
33) Georgia - ????
34) Alabama - Sweet not home
35) Kansas - BORING!!!!
36) Iowa - NOTHING HERE!!!!

From Cally to Iowa.....beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home